Models Stephanie Santiago, Nya Lee, Kimbella & Mobb Wives star Renee Graziano Doctor Exposed For Malpractice (Video)
These days many women are choosing to go under the knife for plastic surgery but how
much do you really know about your Doctor!
Did you know in New York any Md can perform any cosmetic surgery, this seem to be a sort of loophole in the law and one Celebrity Surgeon is making some serious racks off this crack in the system!
Celebrity Surgeon Dr. Ayman Shahine makes the news this week for a few botched procedures. He’s been a pretty hot topic on the web from work he did on celebrity’s Nya Lee, Stephanie Santiago, Kimbella, and Mobb Wives’ co star Renee Graziano.
A group of women from New York seek Dr. Shahine wanting a more curvier, firmer figure after reviewing his work youtube. Only to be disappointed in the results, these women say he only finished half the job. Whats even more disturbing is that he’s not even a plastic surgeon but actually a gynecologist! Wowwwwwwwwwwwww
In Fact he’s actually a gynecologist who has been sued for malpractice on multiple occasions. The guy runs and cash on hand after hours plastic surgery joint in Midtown New York. Patients have been known to wait for days in his office lined-up for surgeries. According to the New York State Health Department, Dr. Shahine, who does liposuction, breast implant and other surgeries has never had his OR inspected or accredited as safe or sanitary.
If you’re thinking about going under the knife, print out these questions and bring them to your doctor’s office:
- Are you a plastic surgeon?
- Are you board certified? For how long? (Remember that certifications expire and “professional members” may sound impressive, but often denote only an annual membership fee and attendance at a conference or earning continuing education credits.)
- Is your operating room accredited? By whom?
- Do you have hospital privileges for this same surgery?
- Does the anesthesiologist administer the same type of anesthesia in a hospital? If not, why?
To file a complaint about suspected malpractice, contact:
- New York State Attorney General at 1-800-428-9071, or click here
- Professional Medical Conduct at 1-800-663-6114
- NYC Department of Health at 1-866-692-3641
- Manhattan District Attorney Complaint Line at 212-335-8900
Know the determined accrediting agencies:
American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF)
5101 Washington Street, Suite 2F, Gurnee, IL 60031
Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)
5250 Old Orchard Road, Suite 200, Skokie, IL 60077
One Renaissance Boulevard, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Click Here To Check out these infamous video with Renee Graziano, Nya Lee & Stephanie Santiago